Our DMCA Information
The Trove (https://TheTrove.net/) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is, therefore, site policy to expeditiously process, investigate and address notices of alleged infringement, and to take appropriate action under the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the site, please provide the following information in writing to The Trove's Copyright Agent at
Legal(at)TheTrove(dot)net (The Copyright Agent shall only receive DMCA notices regarding claims of copyright infringement. Any other inquiries will be ignored.)
Upon receipt of Notice as described above, The Trove will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
- A signature (physical or electronic) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing or that you claim is the subject of the infringing activity and is to be removed or have access to same disabled, and information sufficient to permit TheTrove.net site administrators to locate the material.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
This process does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.
The Trove reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.